Pro Tools 101 is a complete one-to-one introduction to Digidesign Pro Tools for new users and experienced users looking to brush up on their skills.
$960.00 / 20 Lesson Hours
This introductory course covers basic Pro Tools principles, giving you what you need to know to complete a Pro Tools project, from initial set up to final mixdown. Whether your project involves recording of live instruments, MIDI sequencing of software synthesizers, or audio looping, this course will give you the basic skills to succeed.
What you’ll do in this course:
- Learn how to start up and configure a Pro Tools LE system
- Explore Pro Tools Navigation and View options
- Learn how to Record audio and MIDI
- Learn techniques for selecting and playing back audio and MIDI
- Develop Editing Skills
- Learn how to import audio files including ACID and REX loops
- Discover different ways to Open and Save your Pro Tools sessions
- Learn about signal routing
- Use RTAS plug-ins
- Discover some very useful Mixing Techniques
- Introduction to Virtual Instruments such as Xpand!
- Learn about MIDI sequencing features
- Gain insights into Production Tricks and Techniques
- Learn audio and recording concepts
Course Length & Scheduling
Pro Tools 101 is 20 one-to-one lesson hours. Schedule your lessons in a way that makes sense for you*. You can spread the course over as many as ten two-hour lessons. Or, if you want a quick crash course, schedule three consecutive days of 8 Hours each (including breaks).
Chris provides lessons Monday through Saturday, from 10AM to 6PM. Call 778-215-7784 or email to check the schedule